I have 2 - 5 year olds for a few weeks, they act like they could be real twins... They are so cute together and are lost without each other! You can't help but love them!
2 months ago
I have 2 - 5 year olds for a few weeks, they act like they could be real twins... They are so cute together and are lost without each other! You can't help but love them!
Posted by Kellie-n-Sterling at 4:53 PM
5 comments:
What a CUTE picture of them...I haven't noticed how much they look like each other...WOW! Twinners for sure! Maybe I haven't noticed because they are ALWAYS on the move, he he...I guess they even act like twins, partners in crime for sure!
Really they are so cute! I love the story of the twinkie! So funny ...
At least it's two 5 year olds instead of two 2 years olds. That was a crazy time although they are still crazy. Way cute picture of them.
I just love those two!! They look so dang cute in that picture. I've never noticed how much they look alike. They really do look like they could be twins.. :)
Kellie, I'm so glad you have a blog! Your kids are gorgeous- holy crap! I also love your photography blog. You do awesome!
Post a Comment