
Happy Birthday to our Sweet Little Lily! Lily is certainly a Daddy's Girl... She would always say to me "mommy your Landon's mommy and Daddy is MINE". Lily is such a creative little girl, she is always coloring or painting or gluing something. Her favorite thing to do right now is search through all of our clutter and find things to create a project out of, and make a huge mess doing it too. We love you Lily!
2 months ago



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lily!!!! You are such a beautiful girl and are growing so big!!!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day...you deserve it!
I need you to come to my house and show me how to make my pics bigger I want them bigger on my photo blog!
Kelly, she's so cute! Great picture!
Happy Birthday* I am sorry to hear all the doctor$$ bills. Your house is gorgeous by the way thanks for letting my fam come in on your Sunday:)
Post a Comment