Wednesday, September 3, 2008

8's Tag

So I was tagged again, this one is a hard one... Thanks a lot Sarah!
8 things I am Passionate about...
- Sterling
- My Children
- Yummy Food -- Yep at the Top of the list! hmm I wonder why I am over weight?
- The Gospel, my spirituality
- Photography
- Having Fun
- Did I say Food already? Oh I did, okay Exercising... Yep, believe it... I'm amazed too!
- Family and Friends
8 words or phrases I say often...
- No
- Maybe
- Did you feed the Dog?
- I love You
- Sweetie
- I guess
- Where are Lily and Landon?
- Why isn't your room clean?
8 Things I want to do before I die...
- Go on at least 10 more cruises
- See all of my Children get married and have children
- own a beach house
- Have lots of money
- Be known as the one person you can turn to for anything.
- Forgive and Forget
- Take my kids to Disneyland at least 10 times
- Understand all of the Book of Mormon
8 things I pray for...
- Sterling to be safe every day.
- My children... to be watched over when I'm not there
- Financial Freedom
- Love
- Peace
- My Family and Friends
- To be able to organize everything every day.
- My Blessings
8 things I have learned...
- A happy Family is the greatest accomplishment ever!
- Never judge, you never know what someone else is going through.
- True happieness comes from within!!! If your not happy with yourself, you can't be happy with others.
- No matter how hard it is, someone has it harder.
- No matter how good it is, someone has it better.
- It is necessary to take some time to take care of yourself.
- You do have to invite God and Jesus into your life! There is no other way!
- The more you give of yourself to others... The more it comes back to you!
8 people I tag...
- Lid
- Tiff
- Sara
- Kayla
- Jamie
- Kiirsten
- Jess
- Stacey

0 comments: