I am so sorry that I haven't posted for a few days... It's been quite a chore trying to adjust to all of the new schedules, activities and Life! With teaching 2 classes and having soccer every day, there is not much time left in the day, mainly because I am not organized... I feel like I spend at least half of my day searching for "Shoes" ugh! Yesterday, Landon was playing at Carter's house and Carrie told him that he should come home and get some shoes on and Landon looked at her and said "Why? My socks are keeping my feet clean." So logical for a five year old! Duh, Carrie! J/K. She had to call me and tell me what he had said, we were both laughing... I love the simple logic that children have, sometimes I wish it was that simple for me.
2 months ago



2 comments:
Cute Kellie, that sounds just like canyon! I can never find two of the same shoes, i even threaten to send him to school in miss-matched ones, but he doesn't care.
HI Kellie, thanks again for calling me on Wed. I really appreciate what you have done for me, I feel a bit indebted to you in so many ways. I'll have to call you for lunch. p.s. my blog is up it's brianandkarin.blogspot
Post a Comment