Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Landon!!!


My Baby is 5 today and I can't believe it! Time goes by so quickly. He is such a fun little man, he is a mini Sterling. I have never seen a child quite like him... He keeps you laughing. He is a moma's boy and he won't go a few hours without coming and giving me a kiss and a hug and telling me he loves me, then he'll pinch me on the butt and say "ooh look at that cute little bummy". He calls me "mama sitta" and dad "cacapotopeche", yep both spanish phrases and you don't want to know what the second one means. I love this little guy and don't know what I would do without him... He has kept me on my toes for 5 years now, and wouldn't give it up for anything! Happy Birthday my little Landon... I Love You!!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Happy birthday, Landon, I didn't realize he shared my grandma's birthday. She would have been 90 today.

Stacey said...

Happy birthday chicken! I knew it was someones birthday today, couldn't remember who until I saw your post. Thank goodness for blogs.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Landon! Hope you had a FUN filled day!

Lid said...

Happy Birthday Landon!! He is such a cute kid, so full of energy and spunk. Bo thinks he is one of the coolest kids to ever walk the Earth. :)