Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ouweeeee!

So we're at Kaylie's soccer game and the little kids decide that they want to start throwing rocks. Come to find out that I could have a Baseball player... Landon threw a rock which hit a little boy on the top of his head and left a gash and then it bounced off him and hit Lily in the forehead and left a gash. The little boys head wasn't bleeding at all, but he had to go to the Dr. and get a staple. Lily's head was better than his, it was just a little cut but it bled like her whole head was cut. It was so sad, luckily it wasn't that bad and we just took her home and cleaned it up and liquid Bandaged it. I swear, it seems like we are always the life of the party! I might have Landon tryout for Baseball.

3 comments:

Sara said...

O my gosh, is that blood on her shirt, dang!

Jamie said...

Poor little Lily! What are the chances of a ricoche? (not sure if I spelled that right? he he) I guess we know that Landon will be good at skipping rocks...huh? Believe me when I say this, getting hit in the head with a rock is not fun AT ALL...OUWEEEEE!!!! for sure! My head has seen a few rocks in its life! I hope you are feeling better today Lily!

Amber said...

ok wow I'm pretty stupid and wrote you a comment then like deleted it some how, I rock! But thats so crazy, thats a ton of blood. Like I said Naumann family = accident prone!