Thursday night, Sterling and Brian concocted a plan to go fishin Friday morning and take Kiirsten and me... They planned it all out and also found babysitters for 6:30am. They were so sweet and sooooo much fun! Kiirsten and I were totally amazed that they were able to pull it all off. We had a great time! I caught the first fish of the day and Kiirsten caught the biggest, we all beat the Pro (AKA Brian) We all caught more fish than him, I thought that it was pretty funny, he was kinda frustrated... It's all good though! Sterling, came out catching the most, he's always one up on me! A big thanks to our Hubby's, they're the BEST!!!




2 months ago



4 comments:
Looks like fun!! I knew you always had it in you to be a great fisherman. (or woman)!!
That's a huge fish! The picture of you and Sterling is cute.
Looks like fun, but ewwwwwww! Fish are so icky! I am glad you got a day out, kid-free!
Hey thanks so much for the tip - your GREAT!!! Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment