Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall

Photobucket
WOW! That is all that you can say when you have the chance to go up into the beautiful Mountains that we have been blessed to live by and see such Beauty!!! Right now is the time to go, I highly recommend you make a trip this week! We are in the middle of a Book of Mormon challenge that our bishop gave our ward, and as of yesterday we had 70 pages left that needs to be finished by Saturday... So, we came up with the bright idea of listening to the scriptures while driving in the canyon... What an uplifting opportunity we had, to enjoy so many blessings all at once... And we went through 22 pages! Sweet!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Very smart idea with the Book of Mormon! I like the pictures on the side slide show. Who took them for you? I'm glad you finally got some good pictures of the 2 of you.

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

When we went up to the canyon, I had Kaylie and Brooklynn take some of us... I thought that they did such a good job! I am so proud of them!

The Keetch Klan said...

I love this picture! It just says "Fall" to me. You're so amazingly creative and talented and your sweet children are getting those same talents! We're finishing up on the B of M too. It's kind of great to be taught by the prophets of that time and now to hear the word of God from our prophet today. Love you guys!