Monday, September 8, 2008

PhotobucketHoly Cow, 13 Years! What a long 13 Years! :-) We have been through good and bad, and pretty much defied all the odds! Nothing can stop us! All I can say is I love You, you are my best friend, you are MINE!!! And BRING IT ON!!!

6 comments:

Ron and Cheryl Pierce said...

Way to go on making it this long. You got it babe, he is all yours and you can have him. I don't know how you put up with him for this long, but I'm glad he found someone to up with him. jk baby brother!

Kiirst said...

Couldn't have been said more beautifully! Congrats!

Kayla R. said...

CONGRATS!!!

Keri said...

Kellie, cute blog! It'll be fun to see you more often now that you're in bunko! (and I can read your funniness on your blog!)

Sara said...

Wow 13 years, didn't realize you had been married almost as long as me! You must have been like three when you met him!! J/K love ya.

Kayla R. said...

ok how did you get the thing that shows you how long ago friends were on the blogspot? That i so cool.