So I think that I should become a doctor so that I can save on some Medical Bills! I don't think that we will ever be done going to the Doctors!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Oh Crap!!!
Posted by Kellie-n-Sterling at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I think we all need to take a moment of silence for Kellie and her family!
Okay...HOLY CRAP GIRL, what's next? I will definitely have you guys in my prayers...I guess that is what you get for marrying such a coordo like Sterling, you know it DOES run in the genes...and that would explain A LOT about yesterday's incident too! Sheesh, be CAREFUL you guys!
Oh my gosh, that looks so freaking sick! And your child looks like she was beaton, holy crap! Good luck with that!
Okay Kellie when Richard came home and told me about Sterling I was telling him about Lilly too, You guys should think about wearing foam padding on your entire body at all times! It reminds me too much of my little brothers, Good Luck! Maybe we should start you guys a charity medical fund!!!
I think i'm going to pass out, that looks sooooo painful. Sorry Sterling.
Ouch! What next bro? First your appendix now this, what will happen next. You need to be extra careful because your family needs you around! I hope your finger gets back to normal (if that's possible for you!)
What's that old saying...when it rains it pours....well it's pouring at the Naumann home...hang in the kel
OUCHIEEE!!!! Poor Sterling. I think you need to put your entire family in a bubble for the next little while so nothing bad will happen! You need a BREAK!! I'm talkin MAUI!!! Take it easy Sterling! Happy healing!
Post a Comment