Landon was scared of the Fireworks.
Glen Beck This was amazing, all of the service men and women holding this gigantic flag. I loved all of the parts that had to do with them. Especially when they surprised 3 families with the chance to talk to their spouse/dad in Afghanistan via Satellite. You can't help but tear up, these men and women are sacrificing for us all, not just them, but their families too, by letting them go. I couldn't do it. My hat is off to them, and God Bless Them all.
Blue Man Group, they were funny and really good, I would love to see them in Vegas!
This was the best Pic that I could get, we were kinda far up, but that's okay we still had a blast and the kids loved it. That always makes it worth it!
2 months ago



2 comments:
How Fun!! I bet your girls LOVED it. Oh, and Sterling, too. I know he was rockin' out, singin' at the top of his lungs. Looks like fun:)
Sacoya is soooo jealous, looks like tons of fun.
Post a Comment