

This last weekend Sterling and I had the chance to leave our kids with Misty (thanks Misty) and go to Jackson Hole to run the Snake river with my parents. We had so much fun, the best was when we would hit a big rapid and Dad would duck and Cover. We got a few pictures of us going through the biggest one on the trip, Lunch Counter.
2 months ago



3 comments:
Looks like fun! I heard a story of a complete stranger leaving comments about how cute this person's kids were, and how you can be track down just by the pics on your blog. Nothing super scary but for me I would just feel better about being private even though I hate it!
Looks like a blast, did you tip over? Willie & I just got back from Jackson last night. It was fun.
No, we didn't tip, it was a blast though!
Post a Comment