Happy Birthday Smelly! LOL! I can't believe it has been 30 years! Time flies when there is a WHOLE lot going on right? It seems like just yesterday when we were playing baseball...those 6 AM practices were a killer, but the donuts afterwards were sure worth it, going to Mcdonalds for Triple Qtr. Pounders, going to the gym and showing off to everyone our six pack stomachs, fighting over clothes (actually, sneaking all of Misty's expensive designer clothes, shhhhh!), driving around in the S10 pickup with Candlebox BLARING out of the speakers, going to Orem High and taking pictures by all of the cute boys *sweet* trucks and so much more...way too many to list! It was soooo GREAT having a sister just a year older than me, if we ever felt alone or like noone was around, we ALWAYS knew that we had each other! Thanks for being such a great friend and big sis! I love you and look forward to another 30 years!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Smelly! LOL! I can't believe it has been 30 years! Time flies when there is a WHOLE lot going on right? It seems like just yesterday when we were playing baseball...those 6 AM practices were a killer, but the donuts afterwards were sure worth it, going to Mcdonalds for Triple Qtr. Pounders, going to the gym and showing off to everyone our six pack stomachs, fighting over clothes (actually, sneaking all of Misty's expensive designer clothes, shhhhh!), driving around in the S10 pickup with Candlebox BLARING out of the speakers, going to Orem High and taking pictures by all of the cute boys *sweet* trucks and so much more...way too many to list! It was soooo GREAT having a sister just a year older than me, if we ever felt alone or like noone was around, we ALWAYS knew that we had each other! Thanks for being such a great friend and big sis! I love you and look forward to another 30 years!
Happy Birthday*
Happy Birthday:) I'm glad you had a good one. Oldie:)
Happy Birthday you cutie! I loved the posters on your lawn. What a fun day you must have had- you deserve it! Love you both! Suzanne Keetch
Post a Comment