Independence Day, how grateful I am for my freedom! My freedom to choose, freedom of speech, my freedom of choosing my own Religion. How blessed are we, to be able to chose the gospel and have the love and light of Christ in our lives. With all that I have been through in my 30 years (on Tuesday), I could not have made it to this point in my life, without the gospel and the atonement. How blessed we are that we can screw up so badly and have the chance to repent and better ourselves through the atonement. I count my blessings every day.
I am glad that the 4th is finally here and according to Lily and Landon there are no more sleeps. They have been counting down to Miley Cyrus for months and have been also counting for a week the amount of sleeps (nights) it was going to take to get to firework day ( as they call it). We are excited for the Stadium of Fire tonight and will enjoy it, we hope that you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July! Love you all!
2 months ago



2 comments:
Great Post Kellie! C-ya tonight...I can't wait, and my kids are going to burst with EXCITEMENT!
amen to that* hope you have a good 4th;)
Post a Comment