When they say a dog will shed, you don't expect the freakin dog to lose all of its long hair. HOLY CRAP!!! Lily went outside to play yesterday and she said mom come look at kenai, he has crazy hair. Yes, he needs to be deshedded, so he has 70% short hair with the remaining 30% long hairs that he hasn't lost yet, sticking out in clumps. So, she went out there and made him sit down and she started to pull out the long hairs. It was so dang cute, he just sat there while she tugged and pulled at his long mixed with short hairs. What a mess, I have been mowing up hair for the past month, I am done! But the kids won't let me get rid of him. I guess he is here to stay for a little longer.
2 months ago



3 comments:
I think you can actually take him to a groomer to get him de-shedded...ha ha, I know that isn't the right word, but makes sense, right? Our cat is doing the same thing...we don't pet her very much during the shedding seasons...ewwweee! Good Luck! I bet it probably feels good to have all that long hair pulled off...at least, it sounds like it might, hmmmm?
our nieghbors in provo have a dog like that and every summer they shave everything except his head and tail! its pretty funny looking but it helps:)
He would look like an overgrown rat.
Post a Comment