Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight!!!


Yep, I was one of the million crazy women out in the middle of the night watchin a certain movie... I don't know about you... But,I loved it! Yeah a little cheesy in some spots... But wow who wouldn't want a "HOT" man be totally enthralled in you and be so protective over you? Woot woo, yeah baby! I'm goin to see it again!!!

8 comments:

Ron and Cheryl Pierce said...

I'm going to go see it at 4:30. I can't wait. I can't believe you sent early this morning to watch it. Was it crazy crowded?

Tiff said...

Im totally going next week I Loved Loved it pure heaven I am so glad you liked it too!

Stacey said...

But you never read the book. So my question is, do people who read the book still like it?

Carrie said...

LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT!!! I was fortunate enough to see it last night at 7:00! I want to see it again! I could stare at Edward all day! He is HOT HOT HOT!!! The chemistry he and Bella have is AMAZING! Can't get enough of it!

Keri said...

I was also there Thurs. at midnight. Crazy women! I liked it a lot...I thought they did a really good job. Go Edward!

Gigi's Thimble said...

I just wanted to tell you I found your blog through Keri. I love all of your cute scrapbooking layouts on the birthday wishes to your family. I want to learn how to do that. Will you teach me? You have such a cute family.

Kayla R. said...

I LOVED IT!!!!! and yes kinda cheesy but super intense!

Wilkins Family said...

Hey Kell- long time no see. It looks like you are doing good. This blog thing is crazy. I am not ashamed to say I totally loved the movie too.
Mini