Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Sterling "32"

Photobucket
To a wonderful Man... A fun and playfull, Made of steel on the outside, but soft as a baby's butt on the inside, gentle Dad... A very HOT and SEXY, yet humble and sweet Husband... A devoted friend, Brother and Son... Sterling, you are everything to all of us! Happy Birthday you old Man!!! I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Happy Birthday you old man! Miss you guys! Hopefully we will see you soon!

Stacey said...

Holy Crap you're old! Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good day.

Sara said...

Happy Birthday sterling! If he's old than what does that make me? Ancient i guess.

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Sterling! Man, your OLD!!

Ron and Cheryl Pierce said...

Hey Happy Birthday numb nutts! I guess I can't really say that since I'm a couple of years older then you! Hope you had a great day! I wish we could have been there to celebrate it with you.