As we all know there is opposition in all things... As long as there is Good there is Bad not far behind! I want to talk a little about going Private on my blog... Some of my friends are choosing to go private, so it has risen the question in my mind whether to go private or not. I personally think that blogs are a wonderful way to keep a journal and scrapbook all in one... It is very good for me, because it is fun to do and there is no mess that comes with scrapbooking. A blog is also a great way for extended family and friends to keep tabs and see whats up with ya! Then there is the opposition... It can be scary... Those scary people that you don't want watching your blog and seeing the way you live your life, your family, your children, yep that means you too SATAN!!! Those people that you wish your family could just be protected from for your whole lives. At the moment, I am still feeling that the good outweighs the bad so I am choosing not to go private yet! So enjoy your little glimpse into our lives! May God Bless us All!
2 months ago



6 comments:
Wow, Kel. I am toying with the idea of going private, too. It's freaky. You just never know. Love the pic of Bo and Landon. Bo loves Landon!!! Cute, cute. :)
Such a tough decision. I understand you would not want certain people looking at your blog, but then you also get in touch with so many people that you wouldn't get in touch with if you were private.
HA love ya Kel, I think Private is the way to go! Cute pics
I understand where your coming from Kelli. It's a tough decision! You just never know who is lurking on your blog. I may have to do the same on my blog..... hmmmmm
It seems like so many people are going private and it just takes the fun out of blogging for me! I really understand people being a little freaked out, but I dont know, I really like to find people and thats and keep in touch with those I havent seen forever! I kinda wish it was like facebook though were you could ask to be there friend. Oh well!
Hey,Kel. I would re think. I too agree with Robyn, it takes the fun out of blogging. Don't let the you-know-who's ruin it for you. I think the motto "Have Faith, leave the Fear behind" is a good one we should all shoot for. Definately a personal decision. Love you!
Post a Comment