So, Sterling and I are considering doing a 178 mile relay race the "Wasatchback". You run 3 legs that consist of anywhere from 3-8 miles each. We need to find 10 other people to do it with us, well 8 because I think that Scott and Misty are in. So if you are interested, let me know soon! The race will be June 19-20th.
2 months ago



8 comments:
Um.... No. Thanks, though. :)
Ask Skyler...you KNOW she will have a hard time turning you down! As for me, I would...if I didn't HATE running so bad! Sorry!
I WISH I could do it...I already had to give up my spot on my other team since I'll be 9 1/2 months prego. You guys are going to have so much fun. It's really the funnest race I've ever done...just make sure you're in a van with people you like. You'll be together for a long time without any sleep. :)
P.S. If you really need people, I might know of some who want to do it, so let me know.
I better get my butt in shape!! Too many brownies and diet coke have not been kind. I did run 4 miles the other day though, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...... listen to me, you'd never know I've run a few marathons, LAZY (me that is). Oh, and I'll email Kayleen and David, she seemed interested.
I would be in if I knoew I could run even 2 miles! I suck at running!
Ya sure, I'll have a baby and the next week I'll run with you...FUN! Then the next week I'll go watch Cheryl's kids for a week while she goes to Hawaii. For some reason I don't think any of that is going to work out. I think I'll stay home and enjoy my baby girl and rest instead. Next year I'm totally in though.
Have fun with that. I will be getting ready for my trip with a friend to Hawaii!
Post a Comment