Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My dad in "The Beatles"

Photobucket
I absolutely love "The Beatles"... I have listened to them since I can remember, some of my most favorite memories is when my parents used to take us to the Copy cat concerts of the of The Beatles. For my dad's Gold and Green Ball in their stake, the Bishops did a skit as "The Beatles". Dude, my dad is AWESOME!!! I love him to death... Never thought i'd ever see my dad on a stage! Sky, Jamie and I had a blast dancin while our hubbies and boyfriend were standin back in embarassment.



And yeah, I finally got Sterling to dance! :)

Photobucket

Kaylie and Sterling

Photobucket

Sky and Casey

Photobucket

Kaitlin and Brayden

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Kellie That's so cute! And I love that u did that for your daughters b-day! It made me remember our awesome halloween hunt. So much fun! You are a good mom!!!

Kayla R. said...

HOW FUN KEL!!! Your dad is Hillarious:)

Sara said...

Man, I love your dad! He's so funny in those photo's. That picture of Sterling and Kaylie look painful.