Holy Cow!!! Sterling and I have a Teenager!!! Yes, her birthday was yesterday, but is was a way to crazy day to find a second to Blog.
Happy Birthday to my Kaylie, I love you so much, you have grown to be a beautiful young woman and we are so very proud of you for all of your accomplishments.
This is the 20x30 Poster that I made for her to hang on her wall! She looks Awesome!
2 months ago



6 comments:
Whoa Kelly...a teenager! That's crazy! That poster was awesome. I loved all your new posts, especially those cute piggy banks...you are so creative!...and the night out with your sisters. Sisters are so great, there's just no one else who you feel as comfortable with. I'm glad Misty got into it...I'll have to ask her about that sprinkler move. :)
wow Kelly, she is such a cutie! Awesome poster.
cute poster kell! She is such a good girl. Happy Bday Kaylie.
Holy Moly....the big 1-3!!!!! Watch out Kellie...here comes the HORMONES! LOL.
Happy Birthday Kaylie...you are such a beautiful young woman, I am so proud of you and all of your ambitions. Remember who you are and NO...I mean ABSOLUTELY no BOYS ALLOWED!!!!!! *wink*
LOVE YOU Kaylie!!!! Happy Brithday:) oooohhh thanks for the birthday brownies!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLIE!!! I can't believe you are so big. I really can't believe that you are a teenager now. Remember you still have to listen to your parents and be kind to your younger siblings! We love you and miss you!
Post a Comment