Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Little Lily and her Creativity


Lily is so creative, she loves to cut and paste anything. She calls the window seat in her bedroom, "MY Lab". She glues things to her window seat, her door, even her Daddy. He didn't think that the glue was open because she kept squeezing and it wouldn't come out, then she noticed it needed to be opened and he didn't notice until it was too late. She glued a flower to his head, oh my heck, I was laughing so hard. Smile Daddy!


Her Latest creation!!! Don't even ask! I don't know! Yes that is string cheese hanging from a spool of thread on her door. Just found that one today.

1 comments:

Sarah Blackhurst said...

By far my favorite post! Love It! Just think, it could be worse, we are trying to get one out of diapers before we get another one in... Oh my do you ever wonder "What was I thinking?"