Friday, August 15, 2008

My Dad, 53 years old, 12 years matured!

Happy Birthday Yesterday!

Dad's GIRLS!!!

What did you get GRANDPA?

My dad is the BEST!!! He is so loving and so generous. My dad is a hard worker, and will do his best to make people happy. I am so very proud that he is my dad, that he is the Bishop of his ward, that he is a great example to my children and all of us. He did his best at making good memories with us. Going to the sand dunes and he, Jamie and I ate all of the food in a few hours that was supposed to last 3 days. Crashing through the trees, skiing up at Sundance, with a tree going between his legs and face planting it with snow covering his eyes and ears. He loves to play and he is very good at it. The best thing about my dad is that he made us feel like we were everything to him. Happy Birthday Dad, I love you!!!

0 comments: