Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day







What a great Day!
Stering, you are the most fun, sweet, gentle, loving, pain in the rear dad EVER!!! We love you so much and Thank You for all that you do to show your love to us.

To my dad, I love you. You have always been there for me whenever you are needed. You are so giving and understanding, and you can always lighten the mood in a room. I am proud of you and think the world of you.


I think the highlight of the day was when Mom gave Grandpa the hat that said "The way to a man's heart, Is through his fly" mom didn't read the back, she was so embarrassed, it was hilarious!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Shouldn't have shown the picture with the chocolate cake in the back ground. Now I want CAKE. Happy Fathers day Sterno! I agree mostly with the pain in the butt part.

Sara said...

Hey, Kell miss you, glad you had a good Father's Day! Glad you're finally blogging.

Kayla R. said...

darling pics:) hope they had an awesome fathers day*!