Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Moab, One of our favorite Vacations!!!





The Cox family Vacation this year was in Moab where we Rented Rhino's and stayed in beautiful Condo's. We had so much fun, it is unbelievable how many places those Rhino's can go. I had to drive my own, which scared me half to death at the beginning, then I got the hang of it and you couldn't hold me down. The video is of Sterling going up one of the steep hills, only it doesn't look as steep in the video. I highly recommend this vacation to everyone!

1 comments:

Lid said...

YAY!!! I am so exited that you have a blog!! Now I will stop bugging you. I know that first post was probably to me. Sorry. But now it will be so fun to be blogging buddies too. Since we don't see each other or talk enough already.