Thursday, June 12, 2008


Coldplay
Viva La Vida - June 17th

The Release Date is coming up, yay! I don't think I have ever been so excited for an Album to come out. Coldplay has to be one of my all time favorite groups , they are up there with The Beetles and Chris's Voice is to die for!!! Sterling has some competition with Chris Martin, he could possibly be the only man that I would think about leaving him for, ha ha. Can't wait to get Viva La Vida on my Ipod!!! Well of coarse I have the song already, but I need the whole Album!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I've actually had that song in my head all day. It's that commercial they are always playing on the TV. I'm a huge fan of Coldplay, didn't realize the singer was so hot.

Kayla R. said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! love all the pics, what a beautiful family...I am excited to be Blogging buddies:) yeah TTYL*

Molly said...

I love Coldplay too! How fun that you have a blog! Cute kids!