Tuesday, June 9, 2009

St. George with the Cox's- Hiking the Volcano

Way cool! Not recommended for little children... I didn't know that there were volcano's just outside of St. George, they are really cool and so we just thought that we would try hiking it with Lily and Landon, yeah it was a little steeper than I thought it would be!
Photobucket
Photobucket
This pic shows how steep it was.
Photobucket
We made it to the top!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Going down was more scary, because the rocks were so loose that you had to basically ski down them! Where is a sled when you need one?
Photobucket
Searching for a Good Lava Rock to take home....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brook found the Heart of the Volcano!
Photobucket
So you know those pictures that you take and you try to fit a big thing between your hands? Well Sterling was trying to do that... Little did he know that he was too close to the Volcano to do that and he had a cute pose so I took a pic anyway! Pretty funny!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dad and his Peeps!
Photobucket
Lily was trying to sneak as many Lava rocks in the van as she could before we could notice.
Photobucket
I think they wore themselves out! What do you think?
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Misty said...

Cute pics Kell! I only took 4. Whatever, I'm a slacker. You need to tell me how to get more than 4 pics in a post. My blogger won't let me.

That was such a fun time. I want to go back!

Tiff said...

that is so funny I love the pics of them asleep after all that. How cool for them to say they did that though!

Kayla R. said...

What cute pics KEL!!! looks like you guys had alot of FUN!!!love ya

Ron and Cheryl Pierce said...

Sterling you are such a dork! Looks like you had a great time.