On Easter Sunday we had dinner with my family, but I was really sick so I forgot to bring my camera, so I didn't get any pics with my family. I hate that, we had so much fun at the Cox family Easter party, we had yummy food and we all came home with lots of money from the Great Easter Egg hunt!
Because everyone was so busy, we had easter with the Naumann's 2 weeks after easter. We always have good food, an easter egg hunt for the kids and then the Money Toss!

Nettie and I took pics of each other with our Fabulous Cameras, yeah we're nerds!

Everyone going through all of their eggs, there was money in some of them and a number to get a prize in others!
Landon was really tired and needed a nap, it was just too much for him! His sweet great aunt Teresa was trying to love him.

The ever so viscious and brutal Money Toss!!!




2 months ago



2 comments:
Hey, I want to get i on that!
It looks like you had a great time without us. Your pockets were probably alittle bit heavier not having us there to hare the money with.
Post a Comment