So you know when you think of your dream vacation home and where it would be... I have 2, the one would be a Cabin off the side of a ski resort and the other one would be a beach house... Well, we had a chance this last weekend to spend the night in one of them!!! Our friends have this amazing cabin that is literally off the side of the ski slope in Sundance. OH MY GOSH... can you say 5 star!!! This cabin was more beautful than alot of homes that I have seen! 
And this next picture is one of the ski run taken from their driveway.
We had so much fun... We went up friday night to Saturday afternoon, we were supposed to ski, but it was a constant downpour all day Saturday, that is why I am still alive or without injury... Probably a good thing!

Woot woo! Look at our "HOT" men!!!
"ARM BAR" Playing spoons... Can get very viscous, I still have a cut on my hand...
Lid's 3am snack...
Thanks so much guys... It was way fun!
2 months ago



7 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got to go and do that. To bad you couldn't ski though. Next time you will have to take us!
Hey, what's the name of the darker girl? Is it by chance Kayla (maiden name Young)? If not, she looks just like her. We went to high school together.
Looks like fun Kellie! My dream place would NOT be somewhere with SNOW, EWWWW! he he he. HOWEVER, if you live in Utah, it is great to make the most of it, right? I am glad you have some good friends to have fun with!
That was so much Fun!!! I want to go back. That pic of me at 3 AM is NOT a good one!! Spoons was a blast!! Good times, good times. :)
That cabin is so awesome, we have stayed there a few times! Its hard to believe that is someones 2nd home huh! I love the hottub out back with all the snow around it! Good times!
WHAT a freakn FUN night!!!I am so glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!!! We will forsure go up again soon.... LOVE YOU guys*
Looks like fun Kell. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment