
Okay, let me explain... Years ago when I was younger, my dad went through an episode where all he wanted for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner was Hamburgers. So my mom had to be creative for Breakfast and she came up with Hamburger Patties and Cinnamon Rolls, using hamburgers instead of sausage for breakfast. You would be surprised how well a Salty hamburger goes with the sweet Cinnamon rolls. The thing is that you have to Season the hamburger with onion, garlic, salt and pepper and you have to use Pillsbury or western family refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls and voila Yummy breakfast! Hmm, why is it I have a hard time keeping my weight down?
2 months ago



3 comments:
actually doesn't sound that bad. I love cinnamon rolls!! Never tried them with hamburgers though. That is seriously the biggest snowman I have ever seen!! It's too bad it fell over. Glad you had a good Christmas. Happy New Year!! :)
Okay understanding more but wow I don't think it sounds to tasty. I love that you guys do that though - so funny.
Ever since I saw this entry, I have been craving a big juicy hamburger, I think I'll run down to Dairy Keen!
Post a Comment