Anyone feel like summer has already come and gone? With August approaching, school clothes and supplies on sale at the stores and fireworks have come and gone. I feel like I was too busy for summer and I let it slip away. I'm sad.... I had a plan to do so much with my kids, to go here and there and where were we??? Probably on a soccer field or cleaning the house. SAD!!! Now, I want to make a plan to ignore the stupid sales and commercials and hopefully slow down and enjoy how green the mountains still are at the end of July. The sweet scent of an early summer morning while on my run. And our gorgeous summer evening rainstorm followed by the most beautiful sunsets. Twenty six days of summer left, enjoy it!
2 months ago



1 comments:
I am sooooo BUMMED now!!! Summers as a working Mom SUCK!! Time to LIVE IT UP for the next few weeks!!!
Post a Comment