Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm a Slacker!!!

Yeah, I'll admit it... I'm a Slacker, the month of May worked me over. With Soccer EVERY NIGHT!!! and the last month of school, I haven't had any time to blog, i'm sorry, I appologize, and I will do better during the summer so just chill and I will be back online before you know it! I have a ton of pictures to share, so be patient!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah...YOU slacker!!!! HA HA! I completely understand...life is so crazy busy right now, wow! I can't wait to see pictures...so don't forget to post them! (even though I KNOW how much time uploading pictures takes...ugh!)

I miss seeing you at aerobic classes...maybe when you are done training for your marathon??? *sigh* (I even got Dad to a full hour spinning class on Monday...yay!)

Sara said...

You seriously think soccer and school are more important than blogging? Get with it girl. I need my life lines to the real world!!!!

Love ya.

Kayla R. said...

you are sooo in trouble! YES you will have lots of pics to post i will make sure of it;)