Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random Pics from the past Month

Watchin the Boyz Paintball... Trying to talk Kayla into going with me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Temple Night with Great Friends!
Photobucket
Pizza Factory afterwards!
Photobucket
BBQ Night at Lango's, they made the best Tri Tip EVER!!! I love having so many great friends!
Photobucket
Little Lily came to play.
Photobucket
This is what Sterling does at work... Scares the crap out of our kids. He still begs me everyday to take me up. Heck NO!!! He takes them to the top then moves it side to side, he thinks he's pretty funny!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And this is what he does on his day off. Wii
Photobucket

4 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like you've been having fun. I want a ride up in that!

Kayla R. said...

I love having SUCH AMAZING friends!!! LOVE YOU guys:)
p.s. i want to go on that machine thingy some day!!!

Ron and Cheryl Pierce said...

The people mover looks like fun. Sterling will have to give me a ride the next time we are there. I'm glad you have such great friends! I prefer the days off to the days of working.

Jess said...

Hey did you know that Greg my hubby is one of the owners for Special Ops Paintball.