Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Calling all of my Crazy Friends and "FAMILY"!

Okay, so my sweet friend Kiirsten is trying her first race this Saturday... It is a
5k run for The Utah County Chapter of the Utah Downs Syndrome Foundation... She has a little sis with Downs... Anyway, I am running it with her and I was wondering if any of my crazy friends or "SISTERS" would come and run with us for a great benefit. The cost is $20 and yes it is going to be cold, but hey when you are in great company doing a great thing, you'll have that warm and Kozy feeling inside! Here is the link to sign up Anytime Fitness It starts at Anytime Fitness in Lindon at 9am. I hope to see you there!

I just got an email that they moved the race back to October 18th because of the Weather!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Ummmmmmmm.....I can't run! I guess it is up to Sky and Misty! Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

Tiff said...

Okay I know this is a funny q but how far is a 5k?

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

A 5k is 3.2 miles and can be done, you'll find that when you run with friends it is easy! I signed up this morning and my confirmation # was 0013... so there might only be like 13 of us running, but thats okay!

Butler Family said...

I am pretty sure my mom and I are doing this race acutally!

Sarah said...

Hi Kellie. You have a blog too! Love it. I also love the pictures you took for Kiirsten - gorgeous. I want to sign up for the race - it's next saturday now, right?